Thursday, May 19, 2011

cardapalooza...

i'm the official cardmaker at my work - i make all the birthday cards for the entire staff... i just finished up all the summer birthdays, so i can give them out before my last day of work next wednesday. we go back in august, and i'm sure i'll be a cardmaking fool again then.

this first one is one of my favorites... i made the flowers out of strips of fabric.

this one has a ruffle accent made out of tissue paper i punched with a border punch.



soft and pretty - the flower is misted with a bit of pearl maya mist.


bright and bold - just like the lady it's made for!


it's kind of a stretch to make masculine cards for me - i'm used to all things girlie!




this was the first one in the batch that i made - one of my favorites.



more punched tissue paper...



kind of an understated look here.



the lady i made this card for is very into flowers and flower arrangement - i knew i needed to make an eye-catching flower.



be on the lookout for more cards when i reveal my scrappy chics kit stuff june first!!!


as always, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love that the cards are personalized like that! What wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete