Friday, July 1, 2011

july scrappy chics kit

july's kit was full of bright colors with a touch of black. that just happens to be my new favorite color scheme!

here's a shot of what you get in the kit,






and HERE's where you go to get it!

scrappy chics website



my first layout with kit supplies - GOOSED - is a series of pictures of my daughter and i. my dad had my camera, and his job was to take some pictures of us. simple, right? well, i made the mistake of putting my arm around my ticklish daughter's waist, and her shoulder jerked up and hit my chin. yikes. guess i don't have to worry too much about boys gettin' fresh - she'll knock 'em out. accidentally. :)









next layout - my mom - i used a sketch from pagemaps for this one... the flower, twine & the bling on the tiny flowers are from my stash, everything else is from the kit.






i made a few cards with the kit... smooch spray ink (from my stash) was used in all three.














and for my project, i altered an acrylic frame that i'd had laying around forever...



as always, thanks for looking - and have a wonderful holiday weekend! take lots of pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment