Sunday, December 4, 2011

december scrappy chic stuff

december. already. how can that be?

well, believe it or not, it's here, and here's my stuff for december's scrappy chic kit. very cute stuff this month! i was kinda out of christmas-y pictures, though, so i scrapped what i had.


finally yeah. my kid's over 15 years old, and just learned how to blow a bubble. :)





happy birthday tesa (official cardmaker for the work peeps, i am...)





six reasons why we love this dog this one was fun - i love these pics of my girls...







happy birthday kellie





mardi gras i've been waiting for the right colors to scrap these photos, and this kit filled the bill. perfectly. :)




happy birthday, carla...



that's it for now. i'm working on my little mini about my day on 11-11-11. simple & cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment